Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cupcake Packs

When I first started Big Cake, little cake I wanted to be able to fill the gap between the professional cake artists and chain stores like Woolies or the Cheesecake Shop.   I also wanted to help busy people make their lives easier, and one timesaver I could provide was cupcakes packs.

These come in standard or mini cupcakes and are delivered to local parties / schools / daycare centres / businesses with candles and serviettes so all you have to do is sing and eat!

This particular Birthday cake pack had a dozen chocolate egg / dairy free cupcakes and 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes all iced in a dairy free buttercream style frosting, was delivered to Warner, and I arranged some of the cupcakes on a board for the customer in a "2".

No comments:

Post a Comment