Friday, September 24, 2010

Better late than never!

Welcome to Big Cake, little cake!

What was a fun hobby has become a business, and I am still learning every day. It's funny when you have a cake decorating business there is an expectation that you don't make mistakes or have disasters... let me reassure you that I have my fair share of disasters and usually when I am experimenting! Ah but all in the name of gathering knowledge... but seriously, disasters can be extremely useful - I have perfected my ganache recipe through lots of mistakes and lumpy, bumpy and split ganache.

Anyway I will posting my cakes as I complete them each week and anything else that takes my fancy!  You can find all of my cakes at http://www.facebook.com/bigcakelittlecake

Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment